If 2014 was the year of Cara (Delevingne, of-course), 2015 belongs to Soo Joo Park. The mould-breaking model, with her shock of bright blue (sometimes pink, occasionally platinum) hair and a style that's all her own, has played muse to Carine Roitfeld, Karl Lagerfeld and Tom Ford, was this year named the first ever Asian-American spokeswoman for L'Oréal Paris and is now making waves as the face of MIMCO's just-released Atomic Ranger campaign.
Related story: Candy crush: the irresistible hair trend all the models want
Park follows in the footsteps of former MIMCO models Jessica Gomes, Alice Burdeu and Ajak Deng and flew to Australia - her first ever visit to our shores - for the shoot. Shot in a reimagined Melbourne ballroom by Christian Blanchard, the campaign proves Park to be the perfect fit for MIMCO, whose attention-grabbing accessories fit in line with the model's alt-girl attitude.
Buro went behind the scenes on the shoot to see Park work her magic. Check it out below:
Hungry for more of the Soo Joo Park factor? Here's what else you need to know.
1. She got her big break from Carine Roitfeld, who featured her in CR Fashion Book before introducing her to good mates Karl and Tom (that's Lagerfeld and Ford, of-course).
2. She opened Chanel's Resort 15 show in Seoul this year and has walked for Tom Ford, Fendi, Jean Paul Gaultier, Lanvin, Max Mara, Iris van Herpen, Oscar de la Renta and Donna Karan.
3. She's not just a pretty face: Park has an architecture degree from Berkeley and worked as a graphic designer before pursuing modelling.
4. She lived in Seoul until she was 10, before moving to California.
5. She used to lie about her age, admitting to The Cut that she felt too old as a 26-year-old starting out in the industry.
Check out the MIMCO campaign images below:
Related story: The new Dior jewellery collection is flipping great