If you're a fan of car crash entertainment, then boy, do you want to make sure you're following Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna right now. The pseudo-celebrity pairing have had quite the year, thanks to a widely publicised engagement, reality TV show (thanks, E!) and the birth of their baby girl Dream. And yet, the course of love has been anything but smooth for this couple, partly due to the very complicated nature of their ex relationships and entangled in-laws (we explain that weirdness here).
Of course that's nothing, especially if you've been following the pair on Instagram and Snapchat over the weekend. With Blac Chyna fleeing their new mansion with baby Dream and Rob taking to social media (as you do) to vent his sadness, we're getting the eyeful of Kardashian drama that's been missing since Kim and Kanye ghosted after their respective ordeals (side note: Kim is back on Snapchat and Kanye is on Twitter, but they're pretty boring).
Here, we give you the timeline of everything that's gone down:
Saturday, December 17
1. Blac Chyna reveals that her Instagram account has been hacked and gave fans an alternate account. But the hacker started telling everyone that Chyna had taken Dream and left Rob.
2. The hacker then started posting private DM message between Chyna and other men, such as Young Thug and Jaden Smith which apparently proved she was cheating on Rob. They didn't, although the hacker also posted a conversation between Chyna and her BFF Treasure, which claimed that she would give Rob a year to get it together. "He's lazy, fat, insecure," she said. "Imma give rob 1 year to get it together or I'm gone." Her friend urged her to think of the money - nice.
There was also a conversation between Chyna and her lawyer about trademarking her new married Kardashian name.
And one about their 'win'.
3. The hacker then told people to watch Rob Kardashian's Snapchat (robphuckedme), which appears to back up the claims that Chyna has left. Rob mopes about his empty house, Snapping the empty nursery, then bizarrely, the empty fridge and pantry. It seems Chyna has cleaned him out of food, including his beloved Eggos and BBQ sauce. (We aren't really sure what Eggos are, but they must be good).
4. Rob posts this Instagram, which adds further fuel to the fire.
He also posts a bit of his Snap:
5. Chyna fights back, accusing Rob of being behind the hack and says she is done with him unless he gets help.
6. Rob’s response is brilliantly meta: he starts to post a series of memes on his Instagram about Chyna leaving him. He's also really upset about the Eggos, whcih we've discovered are frozen waffles. Waffles! Here, a few of our favourites:
Sunday, December 18
7. Blac Chyna gets her Instagram account back, then deletes all the fake posts and her alternate account. In a move that makes us think this is all a publicity stunt, Chyna then posts an Insta promoting her E! baby special.
8. Meanwhile, Rob posts a photo on Instagram of Dream saying he misses her. The plot thickens.
9. Rob deletes all of his memes from his Instagram (lucky for screenshots!) after getting into Instagram fights with Blac Chyna over photos of Dream.
Monday, December 19
10. Rob posts this photo on Instagram, apologising for his behaviour. Then posts another telling Dream he'll "get better". Backpeddling or just on a downward spiral? You tell us...
Watch this space for updates.