With Christmas creeping around the corner, there's already a mammoth amount of events lined up on the calendar and somehow those last-minute drinks are popping up more frequently. The only way to tackle the Xmas chaos is by having a handful of crucial clutch products that will prepare you for any hair, make-up or body dilemma:
1. Switch your trusty blotting papers with Chanel's mattifying powder compact. Not only does is help get rid of built up shine, but also doubles as a base touch-up for flawless looking skin.
Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte, $88 davidjones.com.au
2. A lip stain is a great alternative to your usual lippie to maintain a perfect-looking pout for longer and go the night smudge-free. Major bonus: this lip stain also hybrids as a cheek tint to give you an on-the-go flush.
Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, $35 mecca.com.au
3. Freshen up throughout the night with this allusively feminine scent that now comes in an adorable pocked-sized bottle.
Prada Candy Eau de Parfum (20ml) $59, davidjones.com.au
3. For those inevitable disastrous hair days, this dry shampoo instantly revives lacklustre strands and makes an even greater cover for dirty hair.
Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Light Tones, $10.50 moccanoil.com/au
4. Hydrate hungover tired-looking eyes with this illuminating concealer (tip: apply in an upside triangle shape).
Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector, $49 davidjones.com.au
6. They're often forgotten, but skipping out on band-aids is the quickest way to ruin a good night - and don't learn the hard way.
Band Aid Advanced Healing Bandages, $7.99 priceline.com.au