The 20 beauty products model Montana Cox can't live without
Inside her make-up bag
We dipped into Montana Cox's beauty bag to see what the David Jones ambassador and ANTM 2011 winner swears by.
1. Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.5. This foundation is incredible. The texture is not only ultra-smooth but it's light in coverage. It dries to a natural finish with a faint shine, making it perfect for everyday use.
2. Powder: Chanel Lumiéré Dété Illuminating powder. I love this product because I can apply it every day without fuss and it adds a soft, sun-kissed radiance to my complexion.
3. Blush: Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour.
4. Bronzer/illuminator: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder.
Related story: Beauty box: Nadia Fairfax
5. Eyeliner: I never wear eyeliner!
6. Eyeshadow: Tom Ford's Shade & Illuminate compact. It contains a duo of cream highlight and cream bronzer.
7. Mascara: Laura Mercier Volume Mascara. This mascara is a favourite. It makes my lashes look thicker, longer and curled yet is lightweight, which means I can wear it all day, every day.
8. Brow product: I use hairspray and a brow brush for my eyebrows.
9. Cleanser: Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. This cleansing oil is my preferred choice as I find it cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, nourished and radiant.
10. Night cream: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair.
Related story: 10 top hairdressers' number 1 hair products
11. Serum: SKII Cellumination Aura Essence. This serum is exceptional - it brightens and evens out my skin tone giving me an aura-like glow. It's also super light in texture and has a smooth velvety finish.
12. Day moisturiser/sunscreen: Dermalogica Solar Defence Booster SPF 50+.
13. Make-up remover: Bioderma Sensibio Cleansing Make-up Remover.
14. Hand cream: Aveda Hand Relief.
15. Body moisturiser: Kiehls Creme de Corps.
16. Shampoo/conditioner: Aveda Brilliant Shampoo and Conditioner.
17. Hair product: Joico Keratin Smooth Cure Leave-In Rescue Treatment. I love this product because it's a heat-reactive treatment which smooths and protects my hair. It also adds body, reduces frizz and strengthens my hair which is important for work as it's continually being styled and can be easily damaged.
19. Nail polish: No nail polish!
20. Fragrance: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb.
Cosmetic waters 101: why you should be using this K-beauty staple
Beauty secrets from the creator of YSL's touche eclat and By Terry
Spring saviours: 5 skin heroes to shake up your routine
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection