Bronzed babe Cheyenne Tozzi spills her beauty secrets
The Sydney-based model, musician (she's the lead singer for rock and blues band Van Hoorn) and ANTM host let us peek inside her make-up bag - here's what we found.
1. Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Make-up. When I'm not working I prefer not to wear any make-up - I like my skin to look well-hydrated and dewy, so if I do wear foundation when I'm off duty, it's Chanel Vitalumiere Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Make-up because it creates even coverage but isn't heavy on my skin.
2. Powder: Chanel Vitalumiere Loose Powder Foundation. It's really great when I need to quickly even out my complexion and the mini Kabuki brush is so simple and super speedy to use!
3. Blush: NARS blush in Orgasm. Outside of work, I will only wear blush for special occasions or if I've been on long international flights and feel like I look a little tired. I love NARS Orgasm Blush to add some colour to my cheeks!
Related story: Beauty box: E! TV host Ksenija Lukich
4. Bronzer/illuminator: NARS bronzing powder. Bronzer is the make-up product that I love the most, I love an ultra-moisturised face by adding rosehip oil to my moisturiser along with bronzer to create a sun-kissed glow and for contouring - NARS bronzing powder is my absolute favourite!
5. Eyeliner: Chanel Le Crayon in Kohl Noir. If I wear eyeliner it's just a very light line across the top of my eyelid to create shape.
6. Eyeshadow: MAC Eyeshadow in Sober. It's honey-toned, so it's good to brighten the whites of my eyes!
7. Mascara: YSL Volume Effect Mascara. I've used the same mascara for as long as I can remember, it's always in my make-up bag!
8. Brow product: I don't touch my eyebrows - ever! I had a monobrow for my first Harper's Bazaar cover when I was 13 years old, so I'm hyper-sensitive about my eyebrows and only let my hair and make-up artist Sarah Tamer touch them!
Related story: Beauty box: Nadia Fairfax
9. Cleanser: MILK & Co beauty wipes and La Mer The Cleansing Foam. From a really young age my mum taught my sister and I the importance of looking after our skin and to always remove our make-up before we went to bed each night. MILK & Co Beauty Wipes by Lindy Klim are the best for removing make-up quickly and I follow with La Mer The Cleansing Foam and The Tonic.
10. Night cream: Crème de La Mer. There is nothing better!
11. Day moisturiser/sunscreen: La Mer Moisturising Soft Cream. For the day I mix a drop of rosehip oil with La Mer Moisturising Soft Cream and I always wear sunscreen if I'm going to be outside in the sun, usually Le Tan SPF 30+.
12. Hand cream: Indah Beautiful Organics Raw Asset Hand & Body Balm. I'm obsessed with this balm with virgin coconut oil, lavender and cajeput - obsessed!
13. Body moisturiser: Jergens Daily Moisture. I first discovered Jergens skincare products when I was 17 years old and moved to New York to model. I've used them ever since because they are so hydrating and make my skin look so luminous.
Related story: Tried and tested: the 10 best lip balms
14. Hair product: Bumble & Bumble Surf. The Bumble & Bumble Surf collection of products is perfect for my hair - I'm a beach baby and love freshly washed hair that looks tousled and sexy.
15. Nail polish: Chanel Frenzy. It's my favourite nail colour, I always take it with me to Stockholm, where my favourite nail artist lives.
16. Fragrance: Dior Hypnotic Poison. At the moment I'm wearing Byredo Gypsy Water but Dior Hypnotic Poison will always be my favourite scent.
17. Make-up bag: I have a Chanel make-up bag that has travelled with me all over the world!
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection