She shares her beauty bag essentials with us:
1. Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4.5 and 5.5. I use two shades for when I have a tan and without tan. I love how you can build the coverage and it gives a dewy finish.
2. Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. It has three powders in it, for different effects. They also really help to keep make-up in place without looking matte.
3. Blush: Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude. The pigment is really strong, so I only need a little and I love the creamy texture. I also love Benefit Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain.
4. Bronzer/Illuminator: Benefit Watts Up! Gorgeous for cheekbones and the inner corner of the eye.
5. Eyeliner: L’Oréal Paris Superliner Perfect Slim Liner. Makes it so easy to do the winged eyeliner look. I prefer a really fine line and the small tip applicator allows for that.
6. Eyeshadow: Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Cordura. I use a number of different eye shadows but anything in a bronzy brown tone works best for my skin tone and eye colour. This is one of my favourites.
7. Mascara: L’Oréal Paris Lash Architect 4D False Lashes Mascara. Gets into all the little nooks and crannies. I love lots and lots of mascara!
8. Brow product: I use a taupe eyeshadow with an angled brush to fill my brows in and brush them upwards with a clean mascara wand and hair spray. I really like the full, bushy eyebrow look.
9. Cleanser: Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Wash. I suffer from eczema, so my skin is fairly sensitive. Simple is best, and this works really well to remove all my make-up and its very gentle on my face.
10. Night cream: Organic Rosehip Oil.
11. Day moisturiser/sunscreen: Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentre. It’s really creamy and helps with my dry skin. I also use Mecca Cosmetics In a Good Light tinted moisturiser every day. It's SPF30 which is perfect for my fair and sensitive skin. It also leaves my skin looking sun kissed.
12. Make-up remover: Bioderma Créaline. One of the only make-up removers that doesn’t irritate my skin. It can be difficult to get your hands on, but is so worth it!
13. Body moisturiser: Coconut oil or rosehip oil.
14. Shampoo and conditioner: Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash and Rinse.
15. Hair product: I start with Kérastase Couture Styling Mousse Bouffante, which adds volume and texture to my hair. Then I style it (usually in a soft wave) and finish with L’Oréal Elnett Satin Hairspray.
16. Fragrance: Tom Ford Black Orchard. I love the almost-masculine smell. It lasts all day too!
17. Make-up brushes: I’m absolutely obsessed with Rae Morris’ brushes. She’s an incredible Australian make-up artist, who has created her own line of brushes. They make such a difference when applying make-up. I’m especially in love with her Radiance brush.